Services to Adoptive Couples
What Services Do We Provide To Adoptive Couples?
We provide the most complete, comprehensive home assessments for in-state and out-of-state.
We offer parenting classes, in-depth counseling and support for the adoptive couple throughout the adoption process.
We give guidance to couples pursuing open or closed adoptions.
The characteristics of the children for adoptive placement will be primarily healthy infants of all races. There may be children available with developmental or emotional delays.
- Our agencies will work with you to make the home study process as stress free as possible, whether for a local or international placement.
- As an adoptive couple, you also have a choice in how your adoption is designed.
- You are able to choose the degree of openness to fit your level of comfort.
- You will receive full medical histories on the birthparents. You are able to speak with the doctors working with the birthparents and newborn baby.
- Our agencies are available for continued support throughout the life of the adopted child. We will advise on any adoption issues that may arise throughout the years.
... a different kind of adoption
BIRTH PARENT ASSESSMENTS
PRE AND POST PLACEMENT COUNSELING
1-888-231-3339 TOLL FREE
3411 Michigan Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208